View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 06:06 AM
Administrator

Default OT: Ebay Seller Strike

Posted By: Marty Ogelvie

Once your feedback is at a certain level, then it only the negatives really matter.  2000 postivies, 3000 positvies, what's the difference..  I suppose if your over 10,000 then that would be impressive.

I have over 2k (100%) but I did get a negative once.  99% of my feedback is from purchases. I leave feedback several times a week. I don't pay attention to the sellers feedback unless its negative (only 1 in 8 plus years). I completely understand sellers not leaving feedback until afterwards and never think twice about it. 

Most of my feedback is bland, "nice card, thanks!"  If the card is exceptional and beyond what I expected I will note that in the my feedback.  If the card was shipped SLOWLY or POORLY, I will note that in the * ratings..  If I am disappointed in a card I will double check the listing and make sure I didn't miss something like 'small crease' etc.  Often I have. 

I have left negative feedback only once. I purchased a lot of cards that never showed up and a month laster the guy had the same lot back on eBay.. the monetary value was low so I didn't make much of it but to note the sellers ID and leave a neg..  I would not have left the negative if he had not put the same cards back up for auction..