View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:26 AM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
I live and work in the crowded big city and don't have a car. About 20 restaurants, 7 coffee shops, 3 grocery stores, 10 doctors' offices, two vets, 2 drug stores and more within two blocks of my home, and I can get to and from downtown via bus and boat. I have a valid license and do borrow a car once in a while.

If it counts, my neighbor two homes down owns a jaguar. I've ridden it it and fine it rather cramped.
I hope you are feeling better. Obviously you remain both funny and wise. A few weeks ago I was in Seattle to see Mavis Staples at the Moore. Between the traffic, hills, one way streets, and parking fees I too would rather walk if I lived there.

I purchased a 2013 Camaro recently. After her car broke down my wife quit laughing at me long enough to confiscate the keys to "my mid life crisis". I am once again driving a faded, four door, emerald green, 1999 Kia Sephia. Like me it has a broken windshield, will no longer go into fifth gear, and struggles to go up hill. Fortunately, the wife sure looks good in her new car

Last edited by 71buc; 10-15-2013 at 02:27 AM.