View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 04:11 PM
ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
ya...you're probably right...apparently I'm drawn to drama and BS as i couldnt keep that member blocked for long...I was too curious what nonsense he/she was spewing!

I've been in hospitals for 10 days straight now dealing with my dads declining health and it's getting to me.
Pete:

like I said, NOTHING personal intended, as stated: just an overall N54 observation on my part!

as for your dad's health - I hear you 1000% - (again - as stated in a prior/separate thread: is 1000% even possible???) - my father was in ICU for 33 straight days back in mid-2010 - and despite what I perceived as all of my other real-life sh!t going on - I was there (sometimes 2-3 times per day, and DEFINITELY whenever he needed/asked for me to be, disregarding my schedule - he passed away in October of that year, outliving expectations by 6+ months, BTW) and our - mine, yours and everybody's - priorities are *exactly* where they are/were - and SHOULD - belong...best wishes for a positive outcome/longevity to you and your family - real life can be a MOFO, and not always fair, but...if nothing else - at the time and continuing even more-so today, perspective is EVERYTHING, which is why I personally pick the battles worthy of my angst/time

peace.

DS