View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
Its a lot easier than that for me. I will not ever bid again with PWCC. Since I have never consigned, nor will I, that part is easy. About a week ago, PWCC had some cards that had been on my want list for years, but I just wasn't going to do that. After I made that decision, I slept well that night and did not worry at all about not winning the cards. Those cards are now someone else's problem.

If others feel differently, that's their call, but for me, stuff doesn't and shouldn't trump everything. I want to have some level of respect for the seller if I'm going to shell out a bunch of money for a card, or at least not detest their ethics, and I also want to have some degree of confidence that the card I am purchasing is actually what it purports to be. With PWCC, I no longer have either. I can wait. If I have to wait for a while, I can live with that. What I can't live with is buying from someone who I am now convinced is not on the up and up. So I'm done. Life's too short for that BS.
This. Because of my pre-existing level of distrust I had not been buying anything I viewed as significant, but after the latest revelations, confirming I was lied to a couple of years ago, that's it. I'm done and like Kenny I don't really care what it is. I'm not going holier than thou, I'm not judging anyone who has a different perspective, just stating mine.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-14-2019 at 10:20 PM.