View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 05:06 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Well, being in Dallas and close to many on this board, it may be possible to consign many to the local players who set up or rent table space at local card shows. In your current debt, it would probably be difficult to maximize value if you can't afford grading at PSA or BGS, and the bulk submission for each would have your cards back in two months or more. Current BGS bulk submissions are taking an average of 83 business days.
Call JustCollect or the other wholesale businesses and play them against each other. Some will fly to see your collection and make an offer on the whole amount.
Would Mark not be further ahead to choose SGC over BGS? Just thinking but I would assume SGC would make him more money than BGS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GehrigFan View Post
John, yes, I have actually bought from Sean in the past as well as traded him a buttload for my second Lou Gehrig RC (1925 W590)! I could consider a complete sale, but I also think maximizing my finances is critical here. I owe $1-$2 million for medical, which we can never pay, and we have about $10K left total to live on :-(
Mark, I am not very good at knowing what to say in these situations other than saying, I am very sorry to hear about them.. Stay strong and fight the good fight and remember everyone here is praying for you.

Last edited by irv; 10-09-2017 at 10:48 AM.