View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Greg C

Default Stickers

Hello All and good evening,

Yes, a handful of my cards are stickered to get the ball rolling. I have put some stickered items in my eBay store for public viewing. I cannot see a more efficient form of advertisement. No cards are off the table for review. It does not matter who owns them, they are looked at with the same impartial eye. I own thousands of slabbed cards and the amount of my own that received stickers are of an extremely low percentage (nearing 1 percent).

Extrapolating forward, stickers will not be given out liberally to anyone, Period. I recently reviewed a friend’s entire collection and only 1 card found a place into the database. As much as I would love to sticker the hell out of everything, I just can’t. I would much prefer to put out a solid product and grow the brand through trust and quality.

Moving on:

For any sellers that feel they have cards that truly look nice for the grade, I want PURPLE LABEL in YOUR eBay stores. Private message me here on the board if you are interested in our service. We will be doing an exclusive submission opportunity to the members of this board.

Individual pricing will be $5 per review for cards valued up to $500. Cards valued $500 and up will be considered premium service and will have an upcharge. We will be sending out a PURPLE LABEL tee shirt to any Net54 members who participate in our initial pay service.

Substantial volume discounts will apply. Our most important focus this early on is to get our product in the hands of the dealers and collectors. We want the quality to be felt and seen. I have the big picture in mind, and personally want to make Purple Label your first 4th Party choice for years to come.

Cheers,

Greg

Visit: Slabsticker.com

Last edited by lowpopper; 05-03-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: grammar