View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
Bill - I love your approach.
Thank you, Alex. I have to admit, it's been incredibly difficult restraining myself, especially seeing all these great cards coming in. But it was necessary. I couldn't in good conscience spend a lot of money on baseball cards until I had my savings back to where I felt comfortable. I expect that by the end of January, or the end of February at the latest I'll have a full year's worth of bills and living expenses, plus my maximum out of pocket for my health insurance, set aside. Knowing that, I'll have no problem going after some of the bigger items on my want list. I'm keeping myself sane in the mean time making little purchases, mostly working on my 1975 set.

Doug-that Cy Young is unbelievable. Honestly, how many times a day are you looking at that thing?

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.