Thread: T204 TTT's
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Default T204 TTT's

Posted By: Peter Thomas

As many of you know I have been working on T204's for a long time and while I am still trying to upgrade it is now a slow and painfully expensive process. My son and I hope to have T204 website up in 2 months or so and I will probably get some content help from Scott Brockelman. What I would like to ask the board for help with is compliling a list of T204 TTT's. As a starting point Scott and I have shared our lists of holdings as well a our lists of seen, but not obtained TTT's. The list is below. If anyone has or has seen other T204's with TTT backs, please let me know what other cards you have or have seen and scans would be great. Thanks

Anderson, J. Ball, Bancroft, Beebe, Bransfield, Brown, Burchell, Burkett, Chance, Cheech, J. Collins, Criger, Dineen, Donahue, Donlin, Donovan, Dorner, Ferris, Fromme, Gessler, Griffith, Hartzell, Hemphill, Hobitzel, Howell, Huggins, Johnson, Jones, Karger, Lord, Lush, McAleer, McConnell, McIntyre, McLean, Moran, Murname, O'Leary, Pelty, Powell, Schaefer, Schlei, Schulte, Sebring, Stahl, Tenny, Wagner, Wallace.