View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:58 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Consolidation of Ignorant Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section103 View Post
I didnt see it mentioned before, but this board has a GREAT function which allows you to ignore other members as you see fit. Of course, if someone else quotes that member, you'll still see it; but it's still pretty effective and very satisfying. I think I only have like 2 members on ignore....and wouldn't you know....well, no regrets on my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Is this serious? If so, I would so appreciate your sharing how to do that. There is now one less (former) member I would like to ignore, but it is a GREAT function that I would like to put to use. Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
User CP
Edit ignore list
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
There is the line on every page with the logout link. Click on User CP on the left side of the page in that same blue line.

Then scroll down the left side till you see the Edit Ignore list. Then click on it and add whoevers posts you never want to see again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
Or click their user name profile, click user lists, click add to ignore list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You can ignore everyone except the 3 moderators, (including me)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Awesome guys, thanks! I appreciate that. And Leon, I wasn’t going to try to ignore your posts - after all, you post cards and that’s what it’s all about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by egri View Post
Alternatively, click on the user’s name, View Public Profile, User Lists, Add to Ignore List.
A post designed to be ignored.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.