View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Default Goodwin & Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: John

“Maybe people like Colt and Wonka like a sloppy hobby where card alteration and restoration run rampant--you must because you have never done anything to combat it and any suggestions you have are frankly lame.”

Hey Jim, In fact if you read my post above it wasn’t that I disagreed 100% with what your doing, just thought you were going about it in the wrong way. I even offered to give some insight into a proper format for your quest.

I even said my thoughts were on the table and I would gladly discuss my suggestions in private email or via phone. I have no emails in my inbox from you or Peter, so like you I will chalk up your lack of response and assume you’re just a self-serving guy with a hidden agenda.

Did I just jump to conclusions unfairly about you perhaps, but that hasn’t stopped you from doing the same to multiple businesses and individuals on this forum has it?

I never have judged you or your passion about collecting, or for that matter even what you collect. Find one post where I pick apart your high-grade collection. I myself have bought and own a few high-grade cards.

So how dare you make an assumption that I endorse or prefer a sloppy hobby! The only thing I’m guilty of regarding you Jim, is I have called you out many times on the way you come off as very arrogant, you I’m sure could say the same thing regarding your feelings towards me. But never once have I judged you and your collection.

Have we disagreed sure, have we argued points sure that’s kind of the whole point right? The only difference is you play the martyr when you don’t get your way or feel your feathers have been ruffled, I just don’t care.

So do me a favor and keep unfounded and general accusations of people’s motives about the hobby to the auction houses this week vs. aiming them at me.

Also for the record if you interpret and come to conclusions from these auction houses responses or lack there of in the same manner you interrupted my very cordial post above. You clearly are not the guy to clear up the hobby, if in fact we need that guy at all?