View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 05:35 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default 1910 T219 Red Cross Boxing on Ebay - Ending This Sunday 3/24

This is a paid ad.....Thanks to Dave and team for allowing Net54 to help spread the word..

1910 T219 RED CROSS TOBACCO BOXING CARD: JACK JOHNSON RAREST OF THE RARE WHEN IT COMES TO BOXING CARDS!!

Back in 2021 I bought a group of these as some of you may recall, there were 37 different and about 17 duplicates.
I sold off the Duplicates and kept one of each, in the better condition which I eventually sent to SGC.

Prior to this find, there was a large group that surfaced in a Heritage auction in about 2011. There are several cards that I have and that will be listed here now that were not in that group which was larger than this group.

These Red Cross Boxing cards, while granted are not in high grade, are indeed among the rarest boxing cards in the hobby.
A great way to add this extremely rare issue of a boxing card to your collection.

I AM SELLING ALL OF THESE NOW INCLUDING THE JACK JOHNSON, ABE ATTELL, JAMES JEFFRIES, SAM LANGFORD and MORE!!

These will be listed as 10 day auctions with high starting bids and I am setting them up so that you can make an offer.
Offers below the starting price probably will not be accepted early on in the auction so you may want to wait until there are 24 hours left in the auction to submit those.

IF you were thinking of or hoping to add a Red Cross boxing card to your collection, now is the time, who knows when a group of these will show up again!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr...ac=1&_nkw=t219

Attached Images
File Type: jpg t219.jpg (159.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg t219a.jpg (99.9 KB, 148 views)