Thread: Posts
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 12:34 AM
Administrator

Default Posts

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...as I have NEVER questioned removal of ANY of my posts. I figured, Elliot will read all the posts anyway and delete which ones he sees fit to. It IS his house and I'm a guest in it. If he doesn't want something said and washes the walls, fine with me. I'll put on the old overalls and I'll help if I can with the renovating. I won't repeat it or make a concerted effort not to. It's not a good Board, it's a GREAT Board and I feel that no one here should pull punches. Everyone in the world gets up in arms when adults talk like adults using adult language, "Gee, what if the kids read this", but HEY!..this is a Board read by ADULTS and every once in a while guys square off and trade some "leather". That's life. Then they conclude the hostilities and take the gloves off. And what Elliot doesn't feel is appropriate on HIS Board, I'm all for his deleting, part of it, or all of it. I'll do my best to remove all negativity from my posts, which WASN'T MY INTENTION IN THE FIRST PLACE, but just headed in that direction from the warm "Kangaroo" welcome I received from the get-go.
I KNOW, Dan...what about those Pro cards? Thank GOD you were never a judge. EVERYONE would be doing multiple, consecutive life terms, even for jay-walking (no pun intended, J.B.)!! Are you sure you weren't the model for the character of the "Inspector" in "les Miserables"?