Your E90-1 SeT iS Impressive,
Especially for the GiVeN TiMe
THaT You are BaCK aT iT...
Your Crushing iT!!!
MiGHT the Generousity of THiS Board
HaVe AnY PLay iN iTs Progress!?
If So...
I WouLD LoVe Ta Hear Your Story Aye!"

Denny, Thanks for ye kind words. Yes, it's been a fast start. Sitting at 86 of 119 (maybe JJ some day ). YES, it certainly was the great help of this board that helped me along. First, Tim N. hooked me up with ~20, at very fair prices. I did some nice trades for my dupe T206 and T210-1. Just can't remember who with . Which I apologize, I'd like to publicly thank them, but you know who you are !! Thanks !!! AND, of course, Denny, himself helped me with a few !!!!!!!!!!!!

As for as Mr. Speaker. He was a "luck of the Irish" ebay pick up. Must have been on line just as the BIN came up. Won't say what I paid for him, don't want to any one out. BUT, he did come with some anticipation. Took well over a month to receive. I was afraid someone got to the seller with price. But finally got the "dying Grand mother, pregnant girl friend, bonded out cousin" excuse, and he finally arrived.

I'm waiting on a new "toughie" in the mail (from another generous member). But will wait to crack it out and re scan in pick up section.