View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 04:55 PM
ßrën.døn ßig.åløw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Dude, you have no idea about who I am or what my principles are. Have you ever met Leon? Have you ever done business with him? I have, so at least I speak with a little bit of knowledge.

I knew when I made my post, it will get all of the Leon haters in a tizzy. I WILL not waste my time defending myself to faceless strangers staring at a computer screen. Have fun getting your kicks attacking a pretty good guy.

Jeff
You were saying it's wrong to be critical of Leon because he's been nice to you and runs a forum you like. That's fine that you believe that (no sarcasm), but I happen to disagree. Up until this incident I thought Leon was basically the most upstanding member of this hobby, I've had nothing but positive experiences with him either. I would have thought it a cold day in hell when I would side more with Nash than Leon...

But I disagree with his handling of this whole thing and I don't think it's fair to tell people not to criticize someone just because he's your friend or he's in charge of a forum. I would criticize the person in this situation regardless of whether or not it was Leon, and the fact that it was Leon actually made it more difficult for me to do so. But my principles are my principles and I will always try to apply them universally and fairly, even when it means applying them in ways that are hard for me.

I didn't think I was attacking you any more than you were attacking me, and I certainly don't feel attacked. This feels like a moral discussion to me... I didn't mean to make you feel personally attacked though, so I'm sorry. You're free to have your own opinions, I just like debating them

Last edited by poorlydrawncat; 07-14-2015 at 05:13 PM.