View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 04:28 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wite3 View Post
Anaheim would still be perfect in my opinion.

First, it is close to major airports, LAX and John Wayne. Hotels are plentiful and if I recall, no union issues with the convention center. Huge floor space. Last time it was there, I think there was extra space in the back that they curtained off. I also know Anaheim Convention Center books years in advance (Disney and others are booked years in advance).

Lastly, it is family friendly. There is a great deal to do in and around Anaheim, not the least of which is Disneyland, Knotts, water parks, museums, Angel Stadium, etc.

It is a shame they don't want it west coast. A west coast show once every five years would be great as it would draw a ton of people.

Joshua
San Diego would be just as good or better....

* Very close proximity to airport (closer than Anaheim is to John Wayne)
* Ridiculous number of Hotels nearby (all along the waterfront, at/around the airport, Mission Bay, and Downtown/Gaslamp District)
* Huge Convention Center floor space (San Diego hosts Comic-Con)
* Perfect Weather
* Family-friendly (Seaport Village, Mission Bay, Belmont Amusement Park, The Zoo, The Beach, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Deep Sea Fishing, Whale Watching, Horton Plaza, Midway Tours, Coronado Island, Del Mar Race Track, and much more)

How about once a decade? Asking too much?