View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Administrator

Default Hello...I'm Exposing myself...

Posted By: leon

Welcome to our little board, now that you're out of the "lurker" status. No one bites ....much, except Jay B. He means well though. Thanks for the kind words on my little type collection. I think we all love our collections in our own way. I am just as proud of mine as the guy with a multi-million dollar one or the guy or gal with a two hundred dollar one. You go go back to the good ole days. I sure wish I went back there. I was too busy getting into trouble and learning life's experiences. I am slowly catching up though, at least on the "time invested". Since you have been reading for a while you can see that about 98% of the threads are good clean ones. The other 2% are not for the faint of heart and people inadvertently get ran over. Time heals though and we are a very friendly, close, community. Once again welcome aboard and jump in whenever you want to. Take care and see ya round here....(btw, Bill Mastro introduced me to a gentleman 2 Nationals ago that I believe was one of the pioneers son's and a pioneer himself, I think it was "Goldfadden" but not sure)...