View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I am now the proud owner of a T215 Pirate back, Frank Chance front. Very psyched to have such a rare piece.

Was fighting hard for the E107 Plank, but it got higher than I wanted -- closing at almost $17k with juice. I also though I had a chance at the T206 Plank 1.5, but was outbid (by someone willing to pay $45k w/juice) with a week left and that bid held, making, yet again, the underbidder on a Plank -- always a bridesmaid.

I was glad to see the brown old mill top $20k -- awesome card someone got there. Amd I think the 33 Lajoie brought a great price for a great card. Man was I happy to see the 48 Leaf Paige PSA 3 go for $24k; luckily I pulled my PSA 4 from BST a week ago, considering I was asking a mere $23k

Pete, congrats on the Ruth? Which one? I picked up a 3.5 from a board member last month and i love it.

Regarding the Wajo Sovereign -- great looking card but man did someone pay the piper to get that sucker.

Great auction. Tons of major cards.
I was shut out again. I missed on all my main targets and passed on a secondary one to wait for future auctions. The REA premium is amazing. I am glad I bought my t206 Plank when I did. I paid slightly more than the one last night, but it is much nicer. I couldn't believe a 1.5 brought 45k.