View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 11:49 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
You bring up Walcott / Marciano and Buster Douglas, but those guys were professional boxers and number 1 contenders / champions. They shar enothing in common with McGregor. He had no hope.
Buster Douglas was not the number one contender in any organisation. Holyfield was the unanimous number one and Douglas while in the top five (and ranked 7th by The Ring) was considered easy and running from Holyfield.

But no matter, I guess it means nothing because a world champion fighter in his prime stands no chance in hell of possibly upsetting a 40 year old boxer who has not fought in years.

Also, LeBron wouldn't stand a chance possibly of out catching Jerry Rice on a route tomorrow.

I would not have bet a red cent on McGregor because, yes he had a chance in hell. But he had a chance and it was all on Mayweather and his drive to conditioning.

If some oaf like Butterbean can go a full ten with Holmes, there was a chance.

Final words on that...I'm done.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.