View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

Default near completion bordem?

just curious as to what other collectors do when they "hit the wall" on their collection. I have knocked out the 52 set, which was always a dream as a kid, and have completed all of my player sets, some several times over. i usually stick to high grade material and other than a few cards that i need, which rarely come up, i feel i've hit the wall.

i am a lil ocd, so recently have focused on organization and eliminating things that really don't go with the collection and to free up a lil space in my storage room the last couple months.

recently purchased a decent scanner and currently about halfway thru doing decent scans of both front and back but even that can get a little monotonous and have started to slow down because not sure what to do when i cross that finish line.

i don't necessarily want to start another project that i'm not really committed to, but curious if other collectors have hit this stalemate and what they decided to pursue....

i'll be honest, not into the new shiny stuff, mostly pre80's but the monster does intrigue me a little...

Last edited by begsu1013; 04-12-2015 at 07:48 PM.