View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Administrator

Default Q's for T-Rex on T206 Series Backs

Posted By: Scot Reader

Craig W.,

I just want to clarify that the checklist in my manuscript was one of theoretical possibilities. As such, the checklist includes all front/back combinations that I could not "rule out". All subjects from the 150/350 series are theoretically possible with black Old Mill; therefore, there is a spot in the checklist for every 150/350 subject with black Old Mill even though some may never be confirmed.

With regard to Sweet Cap 150/649, my confidence level is pretty high that Powers is the only 150-only subject that will be found with this back, and that the three dozen or so subjects identified in my manuscript as confirmed with this back are the only ones that exist in fact. My confidence arises from the fact that I have seen each of these 36-or-so subjects with Sweet Cap 150/649 on numerous occasions without having ever seen any other subject with this back type. Bill Brown also set out to acquire a "complete set" of Sweet Cap 150/649s and in the process never saw any other subject with this back.

Scot