View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome to the new Net 54 Vintage Memorabilia forum!

Posted By: mr. moses

to be here although I think I'm only going to use monosyllabic words and short sentences as Barry is always looking over my shoulder. He's like a terrorist but more active. With apologies to the two other memorabilia related forums that I signed in on yesterday and the day before; it really was becoming more work to log into another site with a different look and set of rules. Although new to even the concept of forums - my personal limit is two of these forum sites. I hope you are not offended as I am still inclined to read what's been written and posted there, it's just hard to make that one of what has become a scheduled stop for me first and last thing in the day (actually night as I have NO rules that govern when and what I do:-)).

PS Barry- I met the soup nazi when he first opened a slightly smaller store (hard to believe) near the one made famous by Sienfeld. He sold baby back ribs and had 2/3 varieties of soup. He was there only VERY short period of time. I used to go to the watch clock shop at lunch when I worked at the Metropolitan Opera. The seafood, lobster, and shrimp soups were without doubt the BEST I have ever had bar none. He and I have actually spoken a few times and as of 1998 anyway - he still remembered me and would talk to me much to the chagrin of dem what wuz standing in line. I was thinking of opening a franchise or sumptin in downtown Brooklyn years ago but abandoned the idea.