View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Is this Kirk Keith guy even a member of this board? I don't recall seeing his name either. Not sure why this needed to be done here (but I respect Leon's judgement as I doubt I am fully aware of the goings on here).

Eric, I have no problem with someone trying to clear their name but to start throwing stones at someone on a forum and having these types of skeletons in your past is a bit hypocritical. I hope Joey does turn over a new leaf and doesn't lie to collectors I call friends, but he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt until his future actions bear this out.
Yes, Kirk (hi Kirk) is a member here. He has posted 291 times. He has been registered on this board for over 4 yrs. He is most likely on the board now.

A few points I want to make. I don't have anything against Kirk except for him bringing someone to the last Net54 dinner that wasn't interested in the dinner or speakers and made a small commotion. That wasn't really Kirk's fault and he apologized for his guest. No big deal.

Also, I in no way condone what things Joey (hi Joey) has done. I don't think his trading practices are ones we need on our BST and for the foreseeable future he won't be on it. Backing out of all of those deals, the lies etc,...etc....not cool at all. Still, I don't personally dislike Joey. I think he needs to change his ways, big-time though.

And for those that don't like this thread being here....Here is a short message I just sent to another forum member via email that pretty well sums it up.

"The reason I let the thread go is that I think even a guilty guy should get to defend himself. The guy did a ton wrong but was accused of a ton more and couldn't defend himself...to me that is not cool at all. But some members don't like it and I understand that too.."