View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
The horse hasn't been dead that long...this activity was taking place only a month ago. Don't come on our board complaining about cyber stalking and that your transgressions are all in the past and apologized for when the past is only a few weeks ago.

If Joey is going to take Kurt to court then just do it. His past makes him a huge target here, and when his past is only a month ago it's fair game to beat that "dead horse".
Just so you know Ive sold hundreds of cards and delivered every single one of those cards with the exception of the T206 Ty cobb psa 2. For some reason that was one card I kept changing my mind about. I had 100% feedback on ebay until I had a issue with the T206 cobb. Ive sold many cards to people on this forum and the psa forum. I have never taken anyones money or ripped anyone off. Was not honoring the deal for the Cobb wrong? Yes definitely. I take full blame for that. Did I lie to Dan Mckee 2 yrs ago to return the babe ruth card I bought from him? Yes. I have already spoken to Dan and we're square.