View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughlinfan View Post
Hey Scott!

That Ryan is great! Also really like those original Linnett drawings - picked up a few some years ago - the fine detail is really impressive.

Staying with your no hitter theme, I really like this original art I picked up of Koufax from the Upper Deck Masterpieces set. They had some incredibly talented artists commissioned for those sets.
Thanks Marty!

Wow, that Koufax original art is impressive- very realistic!

Thanks again for allowing me to add the Vander Meer original art piece to my collection.

BTW, I think that Charles Linnett's original charcoal drawings are terrific. I really am proud to own one of them in my personal collection. I wish I owned the original Nolan Ryan in this collection.

Here are two variations of Charles Linnett's Nolan Ryan charcoal drawing prints from the mid 1970's. The first is the standard Linnett Ryan print. The 2nd is a exceedingly rare Pro77 sock variation of this print. Pro77 socks were a product sold at JC Penny's department store in Southern California. This regional variation of this print is ridiculously difficult to find for a Nolan Ryan collector. Here is mine that Nolan signed and personalized to me back in the day.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 02-13-2013 at 05:34 AM.