View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:09 AM
Administrator

Default Extensive article by David Rudd Cycleback now in Alterations section....

Posted By: leon

It seemed as though you were looking a gift horse in the mouth. IF you weren't, then my apologies. There is an appropriate place and time to question things and I didn't think this was the right time to be questioning David's "gift". You, as much as anyone, should know that almost everything that gets said on this board, or done, gets scrutinized to the "nth" degree. I think that is one of the things that makes folks not want to post. I know I feel that way sometimes. I will never forget Kit Young's first post/thread. He was barely in the front door before someone kicked him for a very old issue. That made me sick..... As for this minor issue, no harm no foul. Also, I do greatly thank David for allowing this information to be used on our site. It's a great resource. I always feel the collaborative approach is best in these kinds of sections, hence the different contributors....just as the archives will be when they get instituted....best regards