View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Chuck Tapia

I am just sick of this garbage. We can keep trying to blog about it, you can put out your video's, but the only thing you need to know is that e-bay isn't going to stop it. You know that much. The other 6 auction sites that sell this trash are small upstarts and they don't care.

Where ever there are idiots to buy these, they will be sellers who don't care or mostly are just ignorant people. That'll happen when 50% of our children can't graduate High School. This is just one tiny carry over effect. Lot's and lots of legal morons on both sides of the ball. The other is that Kids don't care about the hobby anymore. It's really about 100 grown men and the rest of the world doesn't give a rats ass.

I think if I didn't have integrity, I could sit in Pembrooke Pines, FL (Also where Steve Koschal calls home) and sell nothing but Birdchick, TTA, Morales, GAI, AAU forgeries, throw in an occasional real one, and make a nice living like CADDY1229. Here's a sample of his GAI crap forgeries by the bushels EVERY DAMN WEEK

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICKEY-MANTLE-MA...item35aebdf374

When you see Mickey, "pointing that meatchop finger and laughing"...he's laughing at you for buying a forgery. That is one of the most tired of poses for Mantle Mays Forgeries, much like the "toothy grin photo".

With all the blogging and with all the video's here's where we stand...

This should sum it all up for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mickey-Mantle-an...item3cb392b9e0

Here's a nice lot of fakes with the triple threat of COA's. A beautiful shiney new Hologram from Chris Morales, of course TTA, and what fake listing wouldn't be complete with-out the Pawn Stars Authenticator, who has certed nothing but fakes for 20 years, AAU-DREW MAX. ALL Standards in the forgery industry.

How did Dew Max & AAu get back on E-bay after being on the old banned list? Not that the list is worth squat because very little is ever pulled, but his fakes are flourishing. If collectors are just too stupid, let that be the last impression your family has of you when your children sell off your fakes for you when you die. That will be the last thought they have of their dad or grandpa, that he was a complete idiot too, just like them. Me personally, I've just about had it.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 12-22-2010 at 10:37 AM.