View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:14 PM

Default FS: T200 Fatima Pirates Team Card incl Honus Wagner Likely Trimmed But Very Nice $200

Hey guys,

Up for sale is a very appealing T200 Pittsburgh Pirates team card. It has been graded a 6 by a company called NASA, although it appears to me that the bottom border has been trimmed. I definitely can't guarantee the card will get a 6 from another company, but I will guarantee that the card will grade authentic. Aside from the trimmed border, the card is virtually problem free. I don't see any creases in the card, just a few slight bends along the top edge that don't break the surface of the card. The back of the card is absolutely problem free, devoid of any stains, marks, or paper loss. Overall the card still portrays a crisp, clear image and the card remains very attractive despite a possible trim. Honus looks great. I'm looking to sell the card for $200 but am open to any and all offers.

Just wanted to add that the stray lines you see in the scan are scratches to the holder and are not on the surface of the card.

e-mail: rare_baseballstuff@yahoo.com

Last edited by packs; 09-04-2009 at 03:13 PM.