View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>shelly jaffe</b><p>I wrote about Morales and STAT because of the many postings about CC in this forum. Morales and STAT have made statements on their respective websites that I felt needed questioning. <br /><br />Since some of you are making this thread about me I feel I have right to answer your questions and statements.<br /><br />To answer Micah, I have never sold a forged Ripken ball in my life.As to the Ted Williams balls they came from B and J collectibles or Score Board. The reason I bought from these companies is that Greg Moreno could not forge Ted Williams' signature very well. You claim to have bought these items from me, show me the receipt. I very rarely sold to the public. I sold mostly to dealers who knew what they where getting. I issued receipts for all the items I sold. Show me the receipt that I issued to you for Ripken. <br /><br />The court never asked me to pay back anyone I sold to. I did it anyway. Micah, if I sold you bogus items, why did you not attempt to obtain a refund from me?<br /><br />My relationship with Tim Fitzsimmons of the FBI was based on the fact that I went out of my way to make sure this would not happen again. I took full responsibility for my actions. I was not an FBI informant in Operation Bullpen. There was one informant involved and he was the only one that the FBI needed. <br /><br />Tim Fitzsimmons asked me if I would do a radio show. I said yes. He asked if I would answerer questions for people that got stuck from other companies selling bad merchandise. I said yes. He asked me if I would supply information to SCD. I said yes. <br /><br />The FBI returned most of the merchandise they confiscated from me because the merchandise was deemed to be authentic. Score Board, UDA, Mounted Memories and signings from shows.<br /><br />I was the one who contacted HBO and helped to bring all this to light. <br /><br />I am not a saint and never will be. I do know forgeries and that is something no one can deny. There is no time limit on knowledge. <br /><br />When I was asked if I could help Tracercode I said yes. Tracercode going out of business had nothing to do with the authenticating side of the business. <br /><br />Micah if you said you came up to me and talked to me then please tell me your real name. You know who I am, yet I don't know who you are. Hiding behind a made up name on a forum makes it easy to do what you do. Let us all know who you really are and where you are located. I feel that if you can call me names and know my history, I deserve to know who you are.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of