View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 11:32 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Chris: You will not be able to watch NASCAR unless it's on regular FOX or NBC. If you are close to a metro area you may be able to pick up these "over the air" major networks to watch some of the races. If close to a major metro with old school broadcast TV, purchase a digital TV antenna that you run up a mast on the side of your house like we did when we were kids. I think you need a new antenna digital because the networks broadcast a digital signal that old antennas won't pick up.

Also for the other NASCAR races not on NBC or FOX MRN (motor racing network) or PRN (performance racing network) stream the audio from the race and I kind of like that listening to the race on the radio. The next day NASCAR. YouTube recaps the race 10-15 minutes on their free YouTube channel.

MLB app on your smart TV streams one free game a day unless you are close to the team you get blacked out.

I cut the cord several years ago. I do not subscribe to any channels (Netflix Hulu etc etc none of them).

Larry