View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Default did anyone else win any t201's from this guy? Im wondering if this is fake?

Posted By: Lance

The cards are authentic. Tim is my brother and unless David Hunt is selling fakes, they are real. Same goes for the rest of his current listings. Most came from the last Mastro Auction. Yeah, his feedback has seen better days, but I know he isn't a crook. All of you insightful board leaders who assume the worst at every given chance need to apparently put your doubting eyes on the hobbies auction leaders. "Looks bad!, Has got to be trimmed!, Low end must be fake....etc." Come on guys. He offers a no questions asked refund policy! Yes, this is a little more personal to me. But, this is the second thread in a week about Tim, and as Leon was quick to point out, he does have a brother who is a board member. If I stood by idle, I wouldn't be much of a brother. Tim introduced pre-war cards to me and I owe him a lot for that. He is also fairly easy to talk to about any problems you may have. His Ebay account is public record. Both his home and office numbers, I believe, are listed.

As far as the card in question above, if you are not satisfied with it, I'll buy it. Just email me and I'll shoot a Paypal this evening.