View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 03:10 PM

I just re-read the entire thread. Rogers’ fraud is well known in the hobby now, but in 2012 Rogers’ shady dealings were only beginning to be discovered. I bought many items from Rogers’ outlets and luckily only two (I think only two) are not legitimate Conlons. I was naïve and I have learned. We all learned as more and more layers of his fraud became public. That roll of fake Christie’s/BB Magazine stickers is pretty scary.

Things I was wrong about in 2012...yikes! :

“Rogers' team is building a very solid reputation in our hobby and I can't believe that they would risk tarnishing their good name to move a few items.” It turned out that Rogers had built the absolute worst reputation in our hobby.

“risk tarnishing their good name”? It turned out that the name was never good.

“I would say that this graffiti was added to the back of the photos after these photos left Rogers' team's hands.” The fake Conlon writing was not added to the photos after it left Rogers’ hands. The fake writing was added by the Rogers team and intentionally sold as legit Conlons. Rogers obviously added the fake writing as intentional deception.

“Rogers' team would not have let these items be sold as legit Conlons.” Yes he would have sold them as legit Conlons. Pure fraud.

Last edited by horzverti; 11-14-2017 at 03:14 PM.