View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Default Board With The Truth

Posted By: Josh Adams

Bruce,

We here at the Josh Adams group thank you for your opinion. Whilst large amounts of money are spent on the hobby for some, that does not mean that others do not consider it still just a "hobby." That is what collecting is for me, er, I mean us. We, yes that's right, we consider it a hobby, an escape from the everyday life. Beacuse SOME go into business selling cards, yes part of it is a business.

Also, I find it hilarious, yes, hilarious, that you have such a low tolerance and abhorance for those who alter cards, remove a crease or iron out wrinkles, yet when a guy who heads up a major auction is convicted in a federal court for stealing money from charities, people shouldn't judge him.
So let me get this straight, according to the Dorskind Group, altering cards =bad. Conviction for fraud in federal court = eh, let's not jump to conclusions.

Your hypocrisy is not only enlightening, it provides us with hours of reading enjoyment. I guess if you need "high grade, best of the best, whatnot," it's ok to look the other way.

Go Go White Sox
2005 World Series Champions!