View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:04 PM

Default Battlefield - War Eagle - Candiman - next name?

Thoughts:

-you started this thread to defend yourself only AFTER a Net54 user posted proof that your last name matches Battlefield’s name. That wasn’t being “upfront and honest.” That was you being reactive. Being “upfront and honest” would have been proactive, but it is too late for that.

-your parents taught you love the hobby. Did they also teach you how to deceive potential buyers?

-what about War Eagle on eBay? You didn’t mention that War Eagle was most likely the same seller as Battlefield. It seems that Candiman is your third attempt to con under a similar format. What will your next name be?....just so we know.

-you wrote, “we advised them to shut down their business.” I read that Battlefield was booted from eBay and that they didn’t voluntarily close their business. Are saying that they weren’t booted from eBay for fraud?

-it seems like you have a huge inventory of altered/trimmed cards to sell. Since you have so much $ and time invested in this ongoing con, you have no choice but to sell these cards to recoup $ = newly created auction house.

-it is interesting that you repeatedly referred to your parents as “Battlefield”, “them” or “they.” I encourage readers here to re-read the original post and substitute those words with the phrase “our parents.” I feel that you are just trying distract us into forgetting that you are “related” to con artists. I’d like to remind potential buyers here that they may be taking on too much of a risk of fraud at its worst and just a headache at its best.

-I feel that there may not be a Daniel or Justin at all. Just the same people trying to deceive collectors by using a slightly different format. Maybe Daniel/Justin were the original culprits all along. If so, then why would they start being honest now?

-I was never ripped off by Battlefield, but they tried their best to try to rip me off. I bought some cards which turned out to be heavily photoshopped. I contacted Battlefield twice through eBay and didn’t receive a response. I returned the cards through eBay and eBay had to force them to refund $. A few weeks later the same cards were sold again using the same photos. Deception, attempted fraud, zero customer service, then more deception.

If you become an honest seller(s), then I wish you luck.

Last edited by horzverti; 03-05-2018 at 07:06 PM.