View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 06:53 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Haha, Rob.... I've gotten the dreaded "Saran Wrap Roll" a few times myself.

Interesting technique, and like you say... not the preferred method. But it definitely beats that horrific Redskins fold-over job. I'd return that one just on principle alone.... even if it does iron out.

Excellent work by your seamstress... that's about the best result you could've hoped for on the Jets. Looks great! So did she do both the removal of the old spine and the addition of the new? Beautiful work and great pennant!
I'll take the Saran Wrap Roll Up method over the Pennant Origami method every time.

Yes...She handled the removal too. And saved the original spine for me so I can give it a bleach job and hopefully reuse it. Can't wait to bring my Giants pennants over to her.

The rolled up lot of pennants I just rec'd I actually purchased for their spines...Lots of orange and red ones which I need. But now that I've flattened them out...They're kind of growing on me. Just a bunch of 1969-70's era baseball. Might keep a couple of the nicer ones...Unfortunately, the nicer ones also have the nicest spines.

Notice my Redskins replacement pennant...that was the look I was going for. But, missed it by that much.