View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:28 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

I agree with Brian on the scarcity of the set, I don't believe it is even close. As your stated, the problem with the pop reports is there are a lot of ungraded cards, especially lower grade commons. While I'm sure there are still a few ungraded planks, I'm pretty confident to saw there are significantly more ungraded dockmans of any specific player. If I had to guess, I would say at least 25% or more of any specific player has not been graded.

Another thing to consider, it is often feels like certain players are much more common than others. For example, compare the number of Schmidt cards, both graded and raw, on eBay to the number of Casey, Lobert, Bridwell, or McLean.

Regarding the number of cards in the set, Dockmans has been set at 40, crofts candy & cocoa has been considered 50, and Nadja has been 62 (50 same as crofts + 12 additional St Louis players). However, I'm not convinced the counts for blue crofts candy and Nadja are 100% accurate.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers