View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Mark Macrae

Dean and Mark...Look forward to seeing you on Saturday....Mike, I'm sold out of sub $20 T-206's (They sell relatively fast), but I do have some off grade '34 Goudey including High numbers that I'll bring along...Elm..The Sacramento show is about 40 tables, roughly half the size of St Leanders. There is overlap on exhibitors including promoters Steve and Chris, Bob Celani, Alan O'Connor, Andy Bowers, along with Matt Corin and Ken Larimore (who are substitute exhibitors in San Leandro), but there are other dealers who bring mid century material....not Kit Young quantities, but they do bring it. The show is regularly selling out and is generating enthusiasm in the region. Steve and Chris have only been promoting the show there for a few years, and they understand the balance that you need at shows. A good idea is to talk with some of the exhibitors about the specific items you are looking for, as many of them undoubtedly have more material at home base, or have access to other material. Not talking '52 Mantles for $500 here, but there is always something left behind.... For me, Sacramento is a 100 mile trip (a milk run), but understand that it is an investment in time for many to make it there and Saturday's weather is supposed to be non cooperative. You can email me privately as to your specific wants or stop by the table and we can arrange items for the next show... Drive safe All.....