View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default a quick update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc32 View Post
That is why I am eager to see Grandslambids get going. I am not of the school that thinks eBay is the only place that can do baseball cards. If the user base here starts loading the cards they want to sell on the new site, then i think it can thrive. If the cards are there, the people will come....
I guess a very quick update on Grandslambids is warranted. I know we were supposed to have the beta going this last week (we did the alpha test a few months ago with very good results). The s/w piece(s) that are being worked on are taking a bit longer than we "re-anticipated" . I can only say that from what I am being told it really is right around the corner. There is a bit of frustration with the delays but it's not really that unusual, given the nature and breadth of what we are trying to accomplish. Getting all of the pieces working together, especially with some very sophisiticated options we have, and it's not hard to imagine it taking some time. When it's done we hope it can be another venue to self service auction your cards.

Last edited by Leon; 04-17-2010 at 06:39 PM.