View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvymelvin View Post
Bill, maybe I am speculating but it seems as though you are being duped by an old nemesis. The wording of the excuses and timing is eerily similar. If not him directly, maybe a friend of his.
Yup, that crossed my mind, and it may very well be, Brad. But for now, I am treating them as if they were any other non-paying buyer. I've created similar threads on Sportscardforum, Blowout Cards and Freedom Cardboard, asking to get this user ID blocked. I've submitted a non payment item with eBay, and if it turns out I do have any credible evidence that this is that certain person, I am fully prepared to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. And if that certain person is reading this thread, as I was informed that they like to "monitor" this website, they should know that if this issue were to escalate, I will gladly retain legal council, and bring this matter to the attention of the FBI.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.