View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 09:22 AM

Default Turner..........

To answer your question.....

We are not sure yet....EITHER 1 or 2 SC 350-460 FACTORY #30 sheets escaped being destroyed......Chris Browne and I have been tracking then for a few years now......

Chris has gathered info about the examples that exist, the counts, and the scans..

IT 'S WILD SHIT

Basically, 1 or 2 sheets escaped the factory.....they were supposed to receive the factory #42 designation on the bottom, and the OVERSTRIKE to cover the "FACTORY #30".........the examples shown (except for the 6 super prints) ARE NOT AVAILABLE with that BACK! doesn't get cooler than that

basically, the stahl, elberfeld, street, Seymour, ames, downey, konetchy ECT ECT are NOT AVAILABLE or are "no prints!"

check T206RESOURCE.COM

in order to do a Seymour back run you need the missing "non production " back to truly kick it up a notch!!

like WONKA did with MURPHY, Jamie did with SEYMOUR, or SEAN with STREET......

REALLY amazing guys!

there are literally less yellow brown sc 460 factory 30's existing / known than BROADLEAF 460!

some have a "coffee" stain all over them/fire/ or water damage...(my Matty has BEEN toasted!) I own a stained street snodgras and a few other( 6 in total, waiting for the 7th!)

there is a rumor that some of these cards were in a fire/ water damage from a card shop fire in the 70's......

also, some have a "25" or "30" written in pencil on the back.....rumored to be in a binder .......these being sold at shows in the 70's for "25" and "30" dollars at the time.....

AMAZING HOW THESE SURVIVED! THE MOre stained / damaged , the more amazing the voyage over the century + mark! WOW!

these are missing pieces of history .....missing pieces of yesteryear.....tiny "puzzle" pieces to assemble a SHEET after over 100 years of wondering.....

these yellow browns have more significance than collectors even realize yet....

when Chris assembles a sheet like an archeologist after over 100 + years..... these puppies be sought after a little more.....

CONGRATS to who aquires one far.....no probably don't even know the significance yet, but will be rewarded......

Chris actually adds more VALUE to these everyday as he collects the scans to assemble....

I've already said too much