View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Brandon M. Grunbaum

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithsky View Post
Well 16 days and still no item. I paid with paypal the day after the auction on the 12th and today it's the 28th. Unbelieveable. I have sent an email but no reply. I'll have to call when I know they are open as I can only call at night. With all the other auction companies out there I guess dropping these guys won't make a difference to me. I'll give my money to someone else. I wonder if I took 16 days to pay how many times they would have emailed me looking for payment. Just makes me mad that I paid the next day and money is in there hand and I sit and wait. I don't expect next day delivery but make it reasonable for people that pay ASAP. Like first come first servered.
I was told that we would be receiving an email with tracking once the item has been shipped. If you're 16 days in and haven't received that email yet, then you've got some time to wait still. I did speak with one of the representatives on the phone and they are not including Thursday (Thanksgiving) and Friday as part of the 7-14 days. That being said I am still waiting for my email as well.

I did receive an email today however from an employee at Heritage who had read this thread. He stated he was going to personally look in to the matter and email back. I do have to say this, with my experience in other auction houses, Heritage does seem to have the best customer service I've dealt with. Every time I've called they were helpful, and every email I sent I received a prompt response. That is why I was so surprised with this delay of delivery. I Guess time will tell.