View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Orlando Rodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Wow I think ya might want to have someone read my posts to you and try to explain them to you. Both of my posts are referring to technical aspects of assessing a card's grade and the school of thought that is applied by the graders when doing so, which seems to have gone way over your head.
Well thanks for your contribution. You could have saved some time and just posted psa's grading standards. If you are going to just parrot them, then you really contribute nothing to this conversation. A crease is a crease of course of course. Perhaps you can step out of that box where you live, and maybe do a bit of critical thinking. Maybe you can question why all creases should be treated the same, rather than just blindly accepting it. Perhaps, you can ask yourself why an ugly 5 is more valuable than a gorgeous 3. If the populations are about the same, there is nothing inherently more valuable about that 5. It's just a numeric grade which tells us the microscopic condition of cardboard. Nothing more. Grades provide WONDERFUL guidelines for us, but should not be the end all be all. That is enough critical thinking for you for today. You may go back into your box now.