View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 06:33 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

I think other than Joey and Kirk, I know more about this situation than anybody else on this board, so maybe I can shed some light on this. Joey has done some shady things. There is no doubt about that and he even admits it. But who here or anywhere else can say that Joey scammed them out of money? I’m not talking about a couple of bucks for return shipping or something like that – I am talking about serious money. Who here has lost money to Joey Farino? Anyone? No? Not one? I didn’t think so.

Joey may not be the kind of person you want to do business with and I don’t blame you for that. But he has never scammed anybody out of any money. Period! On the other hand, I have seen Kirk follow Joey around to at least 4 different message boards (including this one) and constantly make wild accusations that he can’t back up and stalk the guy. If Kirk could back up his accusations, he would have commented by now. It’s like he’s obsessed with Joey and won’t leave him alone. Come on, he texts the guy just to stalk him. How screwed up in the head is that? I told Joey to retain an attorney and take him to court and I hope he follows my advice.

This is not the first time Kirk has been accused of doing something like this. Below is a thread on CU from less than a month ago that Kirk started about Joey, and another CU member named Danny spoke up and accused Kirk of the same thing (harassment). How did Kirk respond? Well, he didn’t. Crickets! Just like this thread. Just read post #8 in the thread below. That should tell you a lot about Kirk’s character.

http://forums.collectors.com/message...81&STARTPAGE=1

Edited for spelling

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 05-26-2013 at 06:38 AM.