View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Default Update on Stolen Cards

Posted By: leon

You are doing fine as always. I wrote a long winded response to Bruce too, a few minutes ago, but didn't push the respond button.....what's the use? You just can't say idiotic things and earn respect. Bruce- you might want to give a little more thought to what you say sometimes. As an ex-felon of over 20 yrs ago (possession of drugs..and I got exactly what I deserved...short prison time) I am glad you weren't my judge. I would still be in prison, with no family, no wonderful little girl.....and wouldn't have been doing a lot of volunteer work the last 10 years....and wouldn't have paid lot's of taxes the last 20 yrs..... Punishment should fit the crime and we need to rehabilitate ex-felons/prisoners so they have some kind of occupation to make an honest living. The answer is NOT to throw away the key to most criminals...Don't get me wrong...I think we should be very hard on aggravated offenses and crimes against people..especially criminals that hurt someone or terrorize someone. If the thieves are caught, that stole the cards, they should get punishment based on their crime and their criminal history, or lack thereof..... take care