View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozumeleno View Post
Nice sheet of W513s - I actually had that same sheet until recently except mine was a little (okay, a lot) worse around the edges. Your thought of them simply using whatever they had available for a few runs makes sense. And what I forgot to mention is that I've actually seen them on a third type that is as thick as the thicker ones but on stock that is even lighter.

I just have a hard time believing they were faked with none of the really big names in that set. I thought they could be part of a poster but the back is like a grainier cardboard type that doesn't match other posters from that era.
Hey Anson
It's a small world pertaining to the sheet. I know yours is different but I have seen them circulate a fair amount. Just have to have our eyes open.
I am not giving an opinion on yours as I don't know. And maybe it was another set but I know there is a set (maybe more) that has black captions and all known blue captions aren't good. I do think there are a ton of reprints/fakes of all of these in the market today. Good luck with it.

Last edited by Leon; 04-06-2018 at 08:08 PM.