View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 05:18 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutcher55 View Post
Always a good read, jolly. If cards like the 62 Willie Mays could talk they would tell you not to put them in a CSG holder. Ugh.

Guys that hide their prices drive me crazy, although if I see a card I am after I will always ask to look at it price unknown. It is annoying when you ask to see a card and flip it around to discover that the price is 50% above market, as is unfortunately the case with a lot of front price tags as well. I would like to hear a good reason for putting the tag on the back. Perhaps it gives the seller a strategic advantage? This probably isn't fair but any time I see a case of cards without prices I tend to assume the dealer is a dickhead. Call me judgmental I guess. They can't all be bad guys.

That all said, I would suspect price-hiders tend to be more expensive overall than the guys who put the tag the tag in front.
If the complaints around here are to be believed, then people who sell on eBay don't escape condemnation for asking museum prices, and yet displaying the price right up front where everyone can see it.

1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 04-23-2024 at 05:19 PM.