View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:41 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty bombjack View Post
Hmmm, I went there to see if I could post the check here, but it seems that all of the auto photos have been removed (at least temporarily).
Here is a quote from the website:
"We will email you scans of lots you may be interested in bidding on."

Wow!! What a way to run an auction.
Why not just say "we are afraid to show scans of our items due to all the criticism we are getting, so if you care to bid, sucka, then just let us know."
I cannot even find any company address for Colossal Auctions on the website.
Oops, there is an address on the auctions page, sorry about that and thanks to Rob Lifson for pointing that out to me.
And those refund on autographs terms are just too funny, reads like Larry David wrote them.
"you can get a forensic, or anyone, to examine the autograph we just sold you, but if your authenticator does not like it, we can send it to our choice of forensic (who could that be??) and if that forensic says it is good than our forensic wins."
I think this auction site should emulate some other auction sites and also start selling jewelry, shirts, tube socks and other quality items.
Unreal.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 10-25-2011 at 08:14 AM.