Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I am not sure you really want to go there. There are numerous sellers about whom everyone here has nothing but good things to say. Don't blame us, blame you.

Tell me this, has anyone returned a card to you? Just wondering. And answer the question about why you are listing items as located in Little Rock, Arkansas please.
Peter,

I'm just repeating what I've been told. Nothing more. Blame me for what? Being guilty by association? Every single person on this forum can be found guilty by association with someone if you are using that logic. Are we all supposed to be punished for the sins of people we have an association with?

1 card returned by Ed and I'm sure he will let you guys know that he had a positive experience with us and plans to bid in our future auctions. That's it. The location is Little Rock, AR because we have a friend that lives there that is selling our unsold/unpaid lots and excess inventory or lower grade inventory that's not high quality enough to put on the website. We don't have time to sell on eBay and run an Auction House at the same time. He's getting 10% of the sales price of every item that sells. It's a win for both of us. Is there a problem with us doing that too?

This will be the last time I can post anything until Monday. I'm heading out of town for Easter with my wife and son.

Daniel