View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Ad@m Be11

Zone,

I hope you are honest with yourself and agree to what you've asked yourself. Yesterday, you adamantly had NO buyers remorse and today you spent over 10k on a card you had never heard of 24 hrs before. I understand that you are financially able to swing it, but I hope you slow down "in general" to avoid problems in other aspects of your life. Your penchant for the dramatic and OCD could burn a lot of relationships in the hobby, in your profession, and in life. In general, people like to know what to expect, and you are most definitely a wild card. That can be good in some instances, but I hope for your sake, that you are able to better control your illness with the help of your physicians, medications, and those close to you so that it does not impact your day to day living. As a collective, I think we are seeing a pattern in your posts that concerns us. These are all great cards, but in the end it's just cardboard. I hope that our banter with you on this board is not stoking the fire so to speak. Please take your own advice and openly discuss your decision process on these items with your brother and physicians.

Good luck to you in the future, in and outside of this hobby.
E106: 4/48
E210-1: Completed December 2013
R319: 43/240