View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 05:34 AM

Default Sports Memorabilia Podcast with Giveaway

Hello Everyone,
I have a YouTube channel (Vintage Sport Flips) dealing in finding/buying sports memorabilia but also on my channel I have a live podcast, with my buddy Andy, on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST. The premise of the podcast is that we draft assorted topics (alternating between a sports and non sports topic), and also delve into sports memorabilia with assorted segments. One of the segments we do every week is called Sales of the Week, where we show each other some of our memorabilia sales that week, and try to guess each other's sales price, while the chat guesses along. The goal is for us to get with 10% of the sales price, and on one of the items, the person in the chat who gets closest to the sales price, wins a giveaway. This Wednesday night we will be drafting our All-Time MLB roster, and the giveaway winner will get to choose between these 3 giveaway options: 1) Pair of Vintage Pennants including a 1960's Minnesota twins and LA Express USFL pennant 2) 1914 B18 Tobacco Blanket of NY Yankees King Cole 3) a Vintage wax pack bundle including a 1989 Fleer Baseball, 1992-1993 Upper Deck Basketball, and several non sport packs. The giveaway happens relatively early in the show - probably around 8:30. Look forward to potentially see some new faces from here hop in.

https://www.youtube.com/live/0MkBY2U...DfQfTzVcOSA4CC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MLBHistoryThumbAD.jpg (264.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8366.jpg (189.1 KB, 69 views)