View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Default WHAT IS THE KEELER ROOKIE

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Well, I can tell from your next to last post that YOU are a liar (since you did post again - within seconds, after stating you would NOT)! Also, I have come to the conclusion that the SEVERAL people who have e-mailed me telling me what an idiot you are surely KNOW what they are talking about!

I do not see how you would believe Doug Allen over me hands down. Sure - I admitted I could not remember every detail of my conversation with Doug. I DO remember him saying the cleaning process would involve a Q-Tip and Bleach. Doug FIRST stated he did not remember the card being cleaned at all. He THEN stated in another, later e-mail to me that Mastronet DEFINITELY did "clean" the Red Cross card. BOTH of these e-mails are posted above, if you have the intelligence to find them (which you should have done before making your last two posts). After reading the e-mails I posted on here, anyone with an IQ above 5 (moron) would believe me over Doug as to who remembered the most regarding the Red Cross card and our conversation. Afterall, Doug sees thousands of cards - that card was MINE (I would definitely remember more about it and the details involved than someone who only considered it a lot #)!

P.S. I will not lie, as ruscott did. This will probably not be my last post. It will however, if runscott will quit lying and trying to turn around what I posted - maybe he needs to watch the FACTOR and their "No-Spin" Zone?????